The Yoshi Show The Yoshi Show

Pretty good, but..

..kinda just... "meh". It needs a little something to make it great.. I can't quite put my finger on it, but...

Anyways, hope to see more!

chibiyoshi responds:

Yeah.. I was running out of ideas, so I just sorta cut it short and left it as is before I put more dumb and annoying crap in there ^^;..

Zelda: UO Epis:2 Zelda: UO Epis:2

Mighty fine show!

"I say.. feel your breeze." The thought of a juvenlie fart joke always comes to mind when I hear that song.. :)

...but excellent choice for that scene. :)

Nice job! Little things here and there can be improved upon, but overall its a good animation. I hope to see a lot more!

Rise of the Monkey Kngdom Rise of the Monkey Kngdom

Looks like a great start!

I hope you decide to finish this one.

Devil Hunter: Episode 2 Devil Hunter: Episode 2

That was pretty cool.

That's some pretty good stuff!

I liked the music, but couldn't hear the voices. In fact.. I would have been alright if there weren't any voices at all! It's just kinda wierd having faint voices behind the music.

There were some wierd cuts in the battle though, like, that one dude get impaled by the sword, then the other guy runs to pull the sword out, then the runs at him again?

Other than that it was all quite cool.. I want to see more!

Yung-SamuraiJazz responds:

Oh, yeah,Jazz was pulling the sword out of himself, not the enemy. I guess i shoulda showed his arm or somethin...

Dad's Home Dad's Home

The best.

I'm certain this is the best animation on Newgrounds.

Chamber Of Seasons Chamber Of Seasons

That was cool.

..but personally, I think there would be more conflict between spring and fall.... but that's not really important, is it?

Anyways, great animation. The graphics were clean. The design could have been a little better, it was hard to tell what season each guy was. Maybe if you focused on the theme of each season rather than classical elements it would be clearer.

The sound was pretty good, but the speech was way too quiet. You gotta normalize your audio.

Altogether this was an excellent animation by-far. It stands high above 80% of the stuff here on NG. Keep it up!

RubberNinja responds:

Thanks. I actually have to disagree with you on the "hard to recognise" thing. I showed the designs to countless people who picked their names straight away. So far nobody has really had that much of a problem with figuring it out.

ATHF intro ATHF intro

Thanks, but no thanks.

If I wanted to see the Aqua Teen Hunger Force intro.. I'll watch the show.

Average Man Average Man

This was really good!

But what I liked the best was the awesome sound design... meaning.. the sound quality was good.. AND it loaded instantly.

I wish more people would do that, instead of wasting my valuable wasted time.

Nice work!

The Fortune Cookie The Fortune Cookie

Okay... soo... where were the boobs?

That was hilarious! The dialogue was almost Home Movies-esqe.

Umm... I don't know what else to say. Good job!

DeitysReign DeitysReign

Quite good!

I like the animation a lot, good use of 3d as well. I highly anticipate more.

But there are a couple *minor* things I would change. One, that song.. I don't know what it's called, but it is used waaay too much in everything. I mean it fit well, but I dunno, I'm sure there is something else out there that would enhance the animation better. And secondly, you buttons are wonky, remember to use your "hit" frames on your buttons symbols.

Well, nice work... MAKE MORE! :)