Notebook Mayhem! Notebook Mayhem!

Needs a lot of polish. And dying from going out of the top of the screen is kind of messed up.

sebastian4ester responds:

I don't know how to fix that, actually.

Glorious Trainwrecks Glorious Trainwrecks

A perfect tribute to Glorious Trainwrecks.

Elf Story Elf Story

Great game! My only complaint is that walk cycle.. all the deaths and other animation was spot on.. but that walk cycle needs work.. and it's the one we see the most!

1924 1924

Great game!

I think a lot of people missed the point of this game..

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Too soon!

Tooooooooooooo soon. :)

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

It was a little too easy and monotonous at times..

..but I've been coming back to it again and again to play for at least two hours per sitting, so.. :)

Catch Point! Catch Point!

Interesting concept

Nice idea, but it need loads of polish.

More sounds, a little music, a background of some sort, more substantial graphics.

Well, keep up the good work!

Super Mouse Destroyer 3 Super Mouse Destroyer 3

Too easy.

I murdered the hell out of the "Hard" difficulty.

Projec7 responds:

WOW you rock...

S.T.A.R. Defence S.T.A.R. Defence

Good game!

This was a fun and original defense game, but it was a little too easy.

I'd like to see another!

Role play (Demo version) Role play (Demo version)

Great start but...

I'm sorry but I didn't play through the whole thing, but here's what I have to say.

This game is a great start! Adventure games are few and far between these days. But for this to really fly youre gonna need to do one thing:

Cater to the lowest demoninator.

What I mean by that is, you're gonna have to add some pictures, or *maybe* less reading... I'm not saying cut back on the text, but people might be more inclined to read if there's a nice picture, or some animation.

Newgrounds is, afterall, about multimedia entertainment.

So, what I suggest is, if it's possible, find an artist.. and have them make some pictures or animation for you! I think with a little imagery, this could be a hit!

Keep up the good work!

littleNorwegians responds:

This is based on role playing games. They dont show images. You imagine. All of it. Like someone is telling a story and you take part in it. I might add voices.